Psycho Styrene Modeling magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Modeler, with hints and tips for the beginer to the more experianced Modeller

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Model shows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toonarmy

Model shows Empty
PostSubject: Model shows   Model shows Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 am

Just to let you people know there's a couple of model shows coming up soon in the north of England and Scotland
19th April 2008..Darlington(Arts Centre)
26&27th April 2008...Scottish nationals IPMS
13th june 2008 Northern model show.Temple park,South Shields.Northhumberland.IPMS
Hope you can make it.I'll be taking Photos some I'll post a review
Stay Tooned
Back to top Go down
Toonarmy

Model shows Empty
PostSubject: model shows   Model shows Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:32 pm

Been to the shows for the last couple of weekends.Darlington is a small show but still had a good time.We only had two tables booked so I just took four models to show and entered two in the comp.
Judging for the comp was a bit different as the model had to reach a certain standard to win an award.As such in the various classes there might be three or four gold/silver or bronze.I managed to bag two bronze's and was very pleased as the entries were of a high standard.The class we were in was misallaneous(Where else?)and were up against u-boats and figures not covered by the other classes.
Perth, was a different ball game.Loads of stuff to see(and spend my hard earned pennies on Very Happy .Our club..Washington Model club,Had a very large display with the sci-fi figures and busts centre stage Shocked .
In the competition we won golds in all the sci-fi catorgary's .Silver in two and best sci-fi in show trophy(for the third year runing)
Great week end,lots to drink.Home now and skint but looking forward to the Northern show.
Here's a link to my Photobucket page were you can see mine and other peoples kits.
Enjoy
Back to top Go down
wolfman71

wolfman71

Model shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model shows   Model shows Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:02 am

Thats Cool I so don't get the time to go to the shows anymore, last couple i went to were very low on sci-fi stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychostyrene.co.uk
Sponsored content

Model shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model shows   Model shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model shows
Page 1 of 1