Psycho Styrene Modeling magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Modeler, with hints and tips for the beginer to the more experianced Modeller

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shiny New Serenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TZY

A Shiny New Serenity Empty
PostSubject: A Shiny New Serenity   A Shiny New Serenity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to say hi and show you what Ive been up to.
I started working on getting this kit ready for production about 2 years ago It was designed on a computer by someone else and I prepped and parted it up to run it on a rapid prototyper to create the master.
It measures about 14" long and has over 70+ parts.
I have been a fan of this show since it release and waited about 5 years with anticipation of someone else putting this kit out. Eventually gave up and said... bugger it ...ill do it.
If your interested in getting one let me know ...I still have a few left.
I have made another kit just recently.. The Talyn from Farscape...see Decembers issue....and have plans for a few others in the coming months.
I have ready to run the Atradies ship from Dune and the Shuttle from Moya from Farscape.
But the big project ...hopefully by the end of 2010 will be a 4 foot Valley Forge from Silent Running

Hope you like her.. go to http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=15734
Tony...TZY
Back to top Go down

A Shiny New Serenity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Styrene Modeling magazine :: Showcase :: Sci-Fi Showcase-
Jump to: