Psycho Styrene Modeling magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Modeler, with hints and tips for the beginer to the more experianced Modeller

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good News Bad news Time Sorry:(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good News Bad news Time Sorry:( Empty
PostSubject: Good News Bad news Time Sorry:(   Good News Bad news Time Sorry:( Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi guys got some good news bad news going on here, going to have some products up for sale soon, but due to the lack of advertisers and/or sponsors I may have to charge a small price for the mag £1.50 to £2 got to check the numbers, just to cover web costs, server space etc, we will see about it though nothing is set in stone as for the Good news(and I will be posting this in the news section aswell) I have just completed an extensive interview with modeling legend Martin Bower it will be split over two parts and he talks about how he got started, changes he's seen projects worked on and some of the disapointments he has seen in his professional career as well as all bout what his favourite and most bizzare projects have been, plus an extensive filmography of his work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psychostyrene.co.uk

Good News Bad news Time Sorry:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho Styrene Modeling magazine :: Information :: Important Announcements-
Jump to: